METRIC TOOL AND STAMPING specializes in precision metal stamping work for a quick turn-around time, heat-resistant alloys, ferrous and nonferrous metals, as well as prototypes, for both small volumes and project prototypes.
Among our expertise is in the design and fabrication of in-house tools as well as product development and engineering.
Metal Stamping Capabilities
- Stock thickness ranges from .0015 to .185+
- Stock width ranges from 1/4″ up to 12 “
- Stamping to precision tolerances
Progressive Metal Stamping:
To perform even the most complex metal stamping operations accurately, precisely, and with high precision, it requires experienced and disciplined engineers.
- Complete Range of Precision Metal Stamping
- Fully Automated Stamping Presses
- Metal Stamping Presses Ranging in Size From 22 to 100 Tons
- Parts – Simple and Complex Shapes
- Simple Blanking Tools to Complex Progressive Stamping Dies
- In-House Tool and Die Department
- Engineered Custom Dies
- Value-Added Assembly Services
Fully-Automated Metal Stamping Presses
Full-automated metal stamping presses offer, among other advantages, superior dimensional control, standardization of accurate metal parts, and reduced costs.
Custom Dies & Repair
Our custom dies are repaired, maintained and run, or they are designed and built from scratch. To meet your quote, delivery, inventory and tracking needs, we use technologically advanced metal stamping systems.
For optimal metal stamping services at an outstanding value, consider us as your strategic partner of choice.